(8) Hauck High Pressure AIG Inspirators Make it Possible to utilize the energy of the gas to inspirate the necessary air for combustion. The AIG inspirators may be used wherever high pressure gas form 1 lb. to 30 lb. is available. The AIG automatically maintains the gas-air ratio. No blower or combustion air. A single control valve is used for manual or automatic operation.
(8) Hauck's BBG Gas Beta Burner is designed for exceptionally long life in continuous or intermittent operation in furnace, kiln and dryer environments. The BBG is well suited for applications operating under backpressure. Burner capacities range from 2.2 million to more than 87 million Btu/hr (645 to 25,500 kW). Preheated air versions are available up to 900°F (480°C). The BBG is designed to operate on any clean industrial fuel gas with a higher heating value of 500 Btu/scf (19.7MJ/nm³) or greater with ambient or preheated combustion air. Available with a converging alloy tile for ambient combustion air only for temperatures up to 1800°F (980°C), and converging or diverging refractory tiles for temperatures up to ...
(6) Excess air burner BIC..L is for all applications requiring precise temperature control and consistent product quality. The BIC..L burner is perfectly designed for use in the tunnel kilns and intermittent systems used in the ceramics industry. BIC..L burner enables you to follow all the temperature profile requirements of the kiln. Due to the high excess air capability of approximately 1500%, flue gas temperatures of up to approx. 210 °F (100 °C) can be reached. With reliable ignition over the entire burner output range, this allows for a straight forward fuel/air control system.
The BIC and ZIC burners are suitable for use on gas fired industrial furnaces, ceramic kilns and ovens. Both are appropriate in the iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, ceramic, glass and food industries. The BIC and ZIC burners utilize a lightweight tube manufactured from a high quality SiC silicon carbide. The silicon carbide tube is well-suited for installations using ceramic fiber insulation and brick linings.
The BIO and ZIO burners are for use on gas fired industrial furnaces, ceramic kilns and ovens. They are for application in the iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, ceramic, glass and food industries. The BIO and ZIO burners utilize an alloy burner tube as the combustion chamber. The burner can be extended to suit application requirements.
(5) Hauck and LBE are jointly offering the Ecomax® direct-fired self-recuperative metallic gas burners for high temperature furnace applications in the US market. Equipped with an eductor system, the burner is capable of 100% exhaust gas removal. The high temperature alloy recuperator is designed to allow for maximum combustion air preheat which results in efficiencies up to 70% for maximum fuel savings. Capable of firing any clean industrial fuel gas with a higher heating value of 500 Btu/scf (19.7 MJ/nm3) or greater, the Ecomax® is available in five sizes with capacities from 57,000 to 945,000 Btu/hr (15 to 250 kW) for process temperatures up to 2100°F (1150°C). Higher temperature and low NOx emissions versions are ...
The Hauck JAG Jet Air Gas Burner is specifically designed for homogenizing and solution heat treating applications. At the heart of the JAG design is the proven reliability of the SVG burner family which provides excellent stability and performance. The integral firing tube provides the flame with complete protection from recirculation air cross velocities typically present in homogenizing and heat treat applications which can result in high carbon monoxide (CO) emissions. In combination with the high exit velocity of the JAG burner, the furnace gas recirculation and flame protection features of the firing tube provide low NOx and CO emissions. The JAG is direct spark ignited and can be flame supervised with a flame rod ...
(9) Designed for applications requiring a general purpose long life, low maintenance gas burner. Performs equally well firing on-ratio, with excess fuel or with excess air. NMG-H model utilizes preheated air to 800°F. All models can be converted for oil and gas firing. Mounting plate and tile included with burner. NMG capacity range: 224,000 to 25 million Btu/hr @ 16 oz.
Hauck’s ultra low NOx NovaStar burner continues the company’shigh quality commitment to state of the art advancements for theaggregate drying industry.Utilizing the latest lean burn premix technologies (patent pending), the NovaStar offers design and performance advantages with service accessibility and ease of installation.
(7) Designed for simple installation and factory set for ease of operation, the Hauck packaged gas burner can be used for many process heating applications. With a nominal 40 to 1 thermal turndown capability, it is an ideal choice for heat processes that require rapid heat ramp rates with no temperature overshoot. The PBGII has all of the necessary components for a high turndown combustion system in one assembly.
The Radimax plug-in recuperator is designed for maximum heat transfer and fuel efficiency from radiant tube combustion systems. For use with 6 inch ID or larger tubes, the product can be installed in U tubes, W tubes and Trident® tubes. Supports exhaust temperatures to 1900ºF (1038ºC). Heavy-duty cast construction.
(8) Hauck's 'Retain-a-Flame' burner nozzles are recommended for firing of gas-air mixtures where a small amount of excess air induced around the nozzle is allowable. These nozzles are ideal for firing either into the open ports of furnaces, or into the open without a combustion chamber. They have been successfully used for firing kilns, heat treating and melting furnaces, ovens, air heaters, boilers, kettles, immersion tubes and for ladle heating or drying.
Hauck’s RFG radiant tube burners provide reliable ignition, flame stability and uniform heat distribution in all radiant tubes. The fixed spin plate construction allows for specific and repeatable air flows with a standard flame length relative to the burner’s capacity. RFG burners are available with capacities from 200,000 to 1,200,000 Btu/hr (58 to 317 kW). The RFG fires any clean industrial fuel gas with a higher heating value of 500 Btu per cubic foot (19.7 MJ/nm3) or greater with ambient or preheated combustion air.
(6) The Hauck RKG radiant cone burner is designed for applications requiring even heat distribution with a short flame length. The short flame allows the burner to be placed close to the load. The RKG burner is available in six sizes, with a capacity range of 177,000 to 2.3 million Btu/hr (47 to 611 kW). RKG hot air versions are available for preheated air up to 800°F (425°C).
(56) Hauck's modern SVG Super Versatile Gas Burners are designed for applications that benefit from intensive combustion gas recirculation, increased efficiency, improved temperature uniformity, and substantially reduced emissions. Offered in three separate series. The 100 series has full capacity at 16 osig (6,900 Pa) while the 200 series reaches the same capacity at an air inlet pressure of 8 osig (3,450 Pa). The 'E' series has the rating of the 200 series with metric air and gas connections. Available in a variety of tile materials and configurations, the SVG burner family includes medium and high velocity models. SVG burners reliably and dependably fire any clean industrial fuel gas over a wide operational range from excess air to excess ...
(8) Hauck’s TriOx burner is ideally suited for aluminum furnaces, steel reheat furnaces, thermal fluid heaters, and other high temperature heat processes requiring ultra low NOx emissions. The burner’s three-staged air injection maximizes production efficiency while minimizing NOx and CO emissions. Low excess air operation (5%) results in outstanding fuel efficiency. The TriOx fires any clean industrial fuel gas with a higher heating value of 500 Btu per cubic foot (19.7 MJ/nm³) or greater with ambient or preheated combustion air.
(6) The Hauck WHG wall hugger burner is designed for applications requiring even heat distribution with no flame impingement. The flame hugs the wall, allowing the burner to be placed close to the load. The WHG burner is available in six sizes, with a 16 osig (6,900 Pa) capacity range of 175,000 to 2.3 million Btu/hr (47 to 611 kW). WHG hot air versions are available for preheated air up to 800°F (425°C)
(4) Specially designed for single burner roof fired applications, the WHG Package has all the benefits of the Hauck WHG burner in a complete combustion unit. Particularly well-suited to replace electric heating elements in small aluminum holding furnaces. Capacities range from 333,000 to 1,063,000 Btu/hr (88 kW to 281 kW). Capacities @ 10% excess air and blower motor operation @ 75Hz.
Hauck’s WHI Wall Hugger Invisiflame® burner is designed for applications requiring even heat distribution with no flame impingement AND low NOx emissions. The flame hugs the wall, even at high turndown ratios, allowing the burner to be placed close to the load. The WHI’s three-staged air injection design maximizes production efficiency while minimizing NOx and CO emissions. Low excess air operation (5%) results in outstanding fuel efficiency. The WHI fires any clean industrial fuel gas with a higher heating value of 500 Btu per cubic foot (19.7 MJ/nm3) or greater with ambient or preheated combustion air.